Thursday, August 6, 2009

You are the music you listen to..


Music is a big part of my life. I listen to music in every opportunity that I get. Travelling to and from work, at the gym, while at the office, or even while doing the laundry! For me, the world would be empty without music. This is the mantra of the human emotions. Your kind of music reflects who your friends are, what are the things that you like, what you do, where you are from and probably everything about you.

Here are ten of the most listened to track in my iPhone.

1. You Found Me by The Fray

I first heard this song from an episode of a TV series that I watched. Been playing in my mind, so I downloaded it. It’s now currently my most listened-to song. I can’t get enough of it.


2. Saying Goodbye by Matt White

I think Matt White has got the best acoustic voice in the US.


3. For You I Will by Teddy Geiger

I never really liked his entire album, but this song was a jackpot!


4. The Real Life by 3 Doors Down

Best song from their album Seventeen Days. You have got to have at least one track of 3 Doors Down in your Ipod/Iphone if you’re a Discreet Dude.


5. Stolen by Dashboard Confessional

The music video convinced me to like the music. This is A-GRADE slow alternative.


6. Here By Me by 3 Doors Down


Who wouldn’t like this song? I mean, listen to the lyrics.


7. Sorrow by Flyleaf

Sometimes, when you need to release tension, punk rock is the way to go. Cool track, brings you up to a different mood.

8. Make Damn Sure by Taking Back Sunday

One of the most underrated alternative band from the US. Make Damn Sure brings me to the corners of San Francisco’s tattoo boulevard.


9. Wish We Were Older by Metro Station

Not everyone will love Metro Station, but I happen to be one of the few people who appreciate their music. This track is full of life! And no, it’s not pop so it can’t go wrong.


10. Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie

Oren is the person to listen to if you want to have a relaxing drive in the countryside. Great song, great guy.

Send your feedback to: dubaidiscreetdude@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment