Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What do you wear?




Admit it, you are also the physical-appearance-always-matter type of person.

We DDs (Discreet Dudes) are so concerned about how we look we are usually seen at fitness centers and shopping malls when we have the time.


I like H&M, they have always been affordable yet stylish. I always end up buying something from that store when I go in. Most of the time it would be t-shirts, a pair of jeans, a pack of boxers, caps, even bought really crazy looking sunglasses from them which I lost while traveling in Thailand. Their line is stylish, yet not loud. They have something for everyone, certainly something for people like us.




Splash hits jackpots, but in most cases, their clothes are pretty generic. I bought a pair of Lee Cooper shoes from them and I consider it my favorite. I’ve been going back there consistently, but haven’t found the same standard though. On occasions, you can find something super nice, but most of the time, they make pretty basic-looking clothes.

Giordano is a bit boring for me, but I know a lot of people who like them.


I shopped like crazy in Penshoppe and Bench when I went home to the Philippines last March. Five years ago, when I was back in Cebu, I try not to buy clothes from them. You see, Penshoppe and Bench have the tendency of making two thousand t-shirts of the same design. It’s embarrassing to admit, but I have been in a lot of situations where I have to turn the other direction because I see someone wearing the same shirt that I am. Awkward. But chances of experiencing that here in Dubai is .001 when your clothes are bought form the Philippines.


Send your feedback to: dubaidiscreetdude@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment