Monday, September 7, 2009

Dubai Metro


Everyone in Dubai is talking about the Dubai Metro. The alternative to the traffic congested nightmares that are called Dubai high ways.

I'm sure that a lot of Filipinos like me are going to take advantage of this new means to get to work. I'll probably don't need it that much since I travel by car, but it's certainly very convenient if you can just take the train when you need to buy something in the mall. Talk about finding parking.

I bet there will be a lot of discreet encounters between discreet gay guys like us while inside the metro or the station, similar to what is common now in Manila and probably the rest of the world. It might be a bit different here since the culture is a bit closed minded, but if there's a will, there's a way.

send your feedback to: dubaidiscreetdude@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment